sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

My Daily routine

Hi everybody. I found some useful and interesting information for you to reinforce the structure taught in class. Check it and do the task mentioned at the end. Simple Present/Present Simple - Brief version Simple Present Summary Use Signal words Form of affirmative, negative sentences and questions Spelling Special verbs Diagram Long forms and short forms Simple Present - Complex Test 1 Complex Test 2 Exercises - Simple Present Use 1) repeated actions My friend often draws nice posters. 2) things in general The sun rises in the East. 3) fixed arrangements, scheduled events The plane flies to London every Monday. 4) actions in the present - one follows after the other First I get up, then I have breakfast. 5) instructions Open your books at page 34. 6) with special verbs I understand English. Signal words every day, often, always, sometimes, never Form infinitive (3rd person singular he, she, it: infinitive + -s) Examples Affirmative sentences: I read books. My brother reads books. We sing pop songs. She sings pop songs. I play handball. John plays handball. Negative sentences: You must not negate a full verb in English. Always use the auxiliary do for negations. I like computers. I don't like computers at all. My friend likes computers. My mum doesn't like computers at all. Questions: Use the auxiliary do. Do you play football? Does he play football? HOMEWORK: USE THE SIMPLE PRESENT STRUCTURE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR DAILY ROUTINE FROM THE TIME YOU GET UP UNTIL THE TIME YOU GO TO SLEEP. "MY DAILY ROUTINE" Hello friends, I'd like to tell you about my daily activities. Frist of all, I get up at six o'clock in the morning...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada