WORK WITH THE SECOND HOMEWORK IN THIS NEW YEAR.
LET'S PLAY WITH THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR.
READ EACH SENTENCE AND COMPLETE THE MISSING INFORMATION WITH THE NAMES OF THE MONTHS. (DO IT ON YOUR NOTEBOOK)
- The month which has Christmas on it. DECEMBER.
- It has thirty days and has eight letters. It.s _______________.
- It's the shortest (number of letters)._______________
- Holloween is celebrated on it. It's __________________.
- The first month of the year is________________.
- We play Carnaval and celebrate St. Valentine's Day on it. It's______________
- Everybody likes it because of his/her vacation time. It's ________________
- It's the longest(number of letters)_________________
- It's also a verb. Soldiers do it. I'm talking about _______________.
- It comes before May and after March. It's _________________
- It has four letters, begins with J and ends in Y. ______________
- Teacher's Day is celebrated on this month. ______________.
IT WAS A PLEASURE TO FIND SOMETHING FOR YOU.PLEASE WORK WITH THE EXERCISE AND DO YOUR BEST.YOUR TEACHER.