GOOF AFTERNOON TO YOU THERE!
LET'S WORK A LITTLE BIT WITH DEFINITIONS. READ EACH ONE AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
1. Someone who cooks food in a restaurant is called a
2. A person who builds furniture is called a
3. Someone who plays professional sports is called an
4. A person who takes care of people in a hospital is called a
5. Someone who helps you learn in school is called a
6. Someone who makes beautiful paintings is called an
7. A member of a symphony orchestra is called a
8. A person who grows crops and raises animals is called a
9. The person who takes care of your teeth is called a
10. Someone who cuts a man’s hair is called a
IF YOU GOT ALL THE ANSWERS, WRITE ONE SENTENCE WITH EACH WORD ON YOUR NOTEBOOK.
THANKS A LOT.
SEE YOU SOON.