lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

P2: BLOG 3 1BACH. Oct. 21st.-27th.(1), 2019. Song: Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden

P2: BLOG 3 1BACH. Oct. 21st.-27th.(1), 2019. Song: Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. GOOD TO WRITE YOU AGAIN! LET'S LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN SONG BY DON MOEN. TOPIC: Chirstian Song: Our Father LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To improve all the language skills applied to any context. To increase vocabulary and expressions dealing with Christian songs. To listen and look for specific information. To listen and understand the meaning and message of the song. To check and add the meaning of the new words and expressions either in English or Spanish. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA:  Listen to the song, pay attention to its lyrics and do the exercises below.
1.- LISTEN TO THE SONG AND WRITE ITS NAME. ___________________________
2.- UNDERLINE THE CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT THE SONG.
Facts about Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden -Truly Madly Deeply is a song by Australian pop band Savage Garden, released as a single in March 1997. Written by band-mates Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones, the song is a reworking of a song called Magical Kisses that the pair wrote together long before recording began on their debut album. Truly Madly Deeply was released as the third single from their self-titled debut album. In 1998, it became the main theme from the soundtrack of the movie Music from Another Room, starring Jude Law and...
 UNDERLINE
1.- The name of the song's 
"I'll be your wish..." or "Truly, madly, deeply..."
2.- "Truly, madly, deeply" is sung by Pink or Savage Garden?
3.- Savage Garden is an American or an Australian Band?
4.-  It became a Top Ten in 1997 or in 1998?
5.-  The song was written by "Savage Garden Band" or 
the "Band-mates Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones?"
3.- Listen to the song and complete with the missing words
I'll be your dream, I'll be your w________, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath, truly m__________ deeply do.
 
I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning. A reason for living. A deeper m___________. 
 
I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the s_______. I want to lay like this forever. Until the sky falls down on me.
 
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet s_____,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry.
 
The tears of joy for all the p____________ and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest p_________, in lonely hours, the tears devour you
 .
 
I want to stand with you on a m___________, I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever, Until the sky falls down on me.   

Oh can you see it baby? You don't have to close your e_________
'Cause it's standing right before you. All that you n_______ will surely come.
 
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your f___________.
I'll be your h_______, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every b_________, truly madly deeply do
 
 
I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this f___________. Until the sky falls down on me  I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to live like this forever. Until the sky falls down on m___
I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS SONG. DON'T FORGET TO SING IT. 
YOUR NAME: ______________________________
YOUR GRADE: _____________________________
YOUR SCHOOL: ____________________________
DATE: ______________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario