lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

P2 BLOG 6: 1BACH.: Oct. 28th-Nov.3rd(2), 2019.Song Song: Hello by Lionel Richie.

P2 BLOG 6: 1BACH.: Oct. 28th-Nov.3rd(2), 2019.Song. Song: Hello by Lionel Richie.

Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases, inspirational quotes for students of english
P2 BLOG 6: 1BACH. Oct. 29th-Nov. 4th(2), 2018. Song: Hello by Lionel Richie. IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE TO GREET YOU AND WISH YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME THIS WEEKEND. NOW I INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH A NICE SONG. PLEASE CHECK THE DIRECTIONS AND DO THE EXERCISES. TOPICSong: Hello by Lionel Richie.  LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL.  AIMS: To listen and look for specific information. To listen and understand what is the song about. To check and study new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the topic of the song. To make a new vocabulary list and add their meaning or definition either in Spanish or English. To learn English in an interesting and funny way. To listen and sing the song by heart. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song and fill in the blanks witn the missing words. Make a list of the new words and expressions. Add their meaning/definition either in Spanish or English. Sing the song by heart.ionel Richie is an American singer-songwriter known for creating numerous hits, both with band the Commodores and on his own quotes “Country music has always been about as close to R&B as you can possibly get. We're storytellers.”—Lionel Richie





Born in 1949, singer-songwriter Lionel Richie grew up in Tuskegee, Alabama. He was a founding member of the Commodores, a top R&B act of the 1970s. In 1982, Richie's self-titled solo debut album was a hit. "Truly," a ballad from that album, reached No. 1 and earned him a Grammy Award. More hits soon followed, including "Hello" and "Dancing on the Ceiling." In 1985, he co-wrote the famine relief song "We Are the World" with Michael Jackson. Richie's later albums include Louder than Words (1996) and Coming Home (2006). More recently, he has enjoyed renewed chart success with his 2012 country album, Tuskegee.
 Song: Hello is it me you're looking for with lyrics
"Hello"
I've been a___________ with you
Inside my mind
And in my d___________ I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I s_____________ see you
Pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you're l____________ for?
I can s____ it in your eyes
I can see it in your s_________
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
'cause you k_______ just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

I long to see the s____________ in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I c______
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello!
I've just got to let you know
'cause I w_________ where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere f_________ lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
T_____ me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a c______
But let me s_______ by saying I love you

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
'cause I wonder w_________ you are
And I wonder w______ you do
Are you somewhere feeling l__________?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me h_____ to win your heart
For I haven't g_____ a clue
B_____ let me start by saying I love you

MY NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS: 
1.-                                                                    6.-
2.-                                                                    7.-
3.-                                                                    8.-
4.-                                                                    9.-
5.-                                                                   10.-
YOU GOT IT!
Your name: ___________________________________________________
Your school: __________________________________________________
Your grade: __________________________________________________
Date: ________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario