viernes, 10 de abril de 2020

P5 BLOG 3 1BACH Feb. 24th.-Mar. 1st.(1), 2020. Zero conditional

Big day for the School Kids | Made For School
P5 BLOG 3 1BACH Feb. 24th.-Mar. 1st.(1), 2020.   Reinforcement material:  Topic: Zero Conditional LANGUAGE SKILL: Reading, grammar structure, new vocabulary, writing and CLILAIMS: To improve your language skills.  To read and understand the main idea and details about the structure. To increase your new vocabulary and  expressions. To follow the instructions or directions and do the exercises by applying correct answers.  SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning or definition either in English or Spanish. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs to write ZERO CONDIONAL sentences.
00.- If you ask me, I answer. (you / ask)
01.- , please call me. (she / arrive)          
02.- busy, I help her. (mom / be)
03.- I can't run too much. (I / eat)
04.- today, you save money. (you / buy)
05.- hot, I drink water. (it / be)
06.- We wait for you with us. (you / come)
07.- You can sit here . (you / want)
08.- Correct me wrong. (I / be)
09.- What happens the button? (I / press)
10.- We don't know do that. (we / can)
11.- I am sad me. (you / not love)
12.- What do you eat hungry? (you / be)
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario