martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

P3: BLOG 10 1BACH. Jan. 04.-8th.(2), 2021. Song: Good Bye My Lover

P3: BLOG 10 1BACH. Jan. 04.-8th.(2), 2021.  LET'S CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ENGLISH MATERIAL.ONLINE. Song: Goodbye My Lover. TOPIC:Famous people in the world. SONG: Goodbye My Lover. LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions. To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an African American culture different from your own. To learn the language in an interesting and funny way. To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonation and rhythm. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA TO BE REINFORCED: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing words, check new vocabulary and expressions, make a list of them and sing the song by heart.


Song: Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks with the missing words-
Did I disappoint you or let you d________?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end b___________ we'd begun.
Yes, I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So, I took what's mine by eternal right,
Took your s_______ out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there.
I am here for you if you'd only c_______.
You touched my heart, you t__________ my soul,
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is b________ and that I knew, when
My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your h________.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been a______________ to you.
[2x]
G________________, my lover.
Goodbye, my friend.
You have been the one.
You have b_________ the one for me.

I am a dreamer,
And w_______ I wake,
You can't break my spirit.
It's my dreams you t_______.
And as you move on,
R________________ me,
Remember us,
And all we u________ to be.

I've seen you cry,
I've seen you s_________.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a l______________ with you.
I know your fears and you k_________ mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine.
And I love you,
I s________ that's true.
I cannot live without you.

[2x]
Goodbye, my lover.
Goodbye, my f_________.
You have been the one.
You h_______ been the one for me.
And I still hold your h_______in mine,
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm k_______________ at your feet.

[2x]
Goodbye, m___ lover.
Goodbye, my friend.
Y_____ have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so h_________, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, b_______, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

Your name: _______________________
Your school: _______________________
Your grade/level: ___________________
Date: _____________________________
New Vocabulary and Meaning
New Vocabulary and Meaning
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
YOUR NAME: _____________________________
YOUR SCHOOL: ___________________________
YOUR GRADE/LEVEL: ___________________________________________
DATE: ________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario