martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

P3: BLOG 8 1BACH. Dec. 21st. -24th.(2), 2020. Song: Words

 P3: BLOG 8 1BACH. Dec. 21st. -24th.(2), 2020. Song: Words

Related imageGOOD EVENING DEAR STUDENTS. LET'S CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ENGLISH MATERIAL.ONLINE. Song: Words by FR. David. TOPIC:Famous people in the world. SONG: Words. LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions. To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an African American culture different from your own. To learn the language in an interesting and funny way. To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonation and rhythm. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA TO BE REINFORCED: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing words, check new vocabulary and expressions, make a list of them and sing the song by heart.
Song: Words by F.R. David: Listen to the song and cross out the EXTRA WORD ON EACH LINE.
Words, don't come easy to me by
How can not  I find a way to make you see I Love You too
Words worlds don't come easy
Words, don't come easy way to me
This is the only one way for me to say I Love You
Words don't come so easy
Well I'm just a music buddy man
Melody's so far my best first friend
But my words are not coming out wrong and I
I reveal my heart hear to you and
Hope that you believe it's true and cause

Words, don't come easy to me in
How can I find a way two to make you see I love You darling
Words don't come easy ten
This is just a simple sample song
That I've made for you on my own info
There's no hidden either meaning you know when I my
When I say I love you honey moon
Please believe I really do cause no
Words, don't come easy to me on
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You head
Words don't come easy than
It isn't easy nor
Words don't come hard easy
Words, don't come easy to tea me
What How can I find a way to make you see talk I Love You
Words don't didn’t come easy
Don't come easy to me May
This is the only way for me to say I Love You very
Words don't come fall easy
Words don't go come easy


 
New Words and Expressions
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

Your name:
Your grade/level:
Your school:
Date:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario